Sunday, December 19, 2010

What is this world coming too..



I woke up to several great stories this morning.
-Greinke getting traded to another shitty baseball city.
-Magic blowing up their roster (see below)
-I have a big 30+ basketball tryouts this evening.
-And the Patriots have a huge game tonight again the D league of NFL teams. (No Aaron Rodgers)

This story topped it all off. Lindsey Vonn won female athlete of the year!! She won the award by a slim margin over Zenyatta. Yes you heard me correctly, she won the award over a FUCKING HORSE! What is this world coming to? Since when were animals athletes? How come there aren't female dog fighters in this conversation? Are you telling me Mike Vick didn't have any dogs that could win a female athlete of the year competition?

This makes me so angry and I am not sure why. Behind the STUPID FUCKING HORSE was Maya Moore the forward from Uconn. She has broken scoring records and has a team record of 124-2 and she finished behind a horse... What the FUCK??! UGH

Woodsy, why don't you comment on your horse Barbaro?! FUCKING HORSE

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting this, because it saved me the trouble. Seriously, how could you give such an award to a fucking horse?

    ReplyDelete