Saturday, December 11, 2010

The Walker Wiggle - 3rd Update

Not such a good outing for The Wiggle

24 minutes
6 points
2-8 from the field
1-4 from the line
8 boards
1 assist
2 turnovers.

Editor's note:  It is almost sad.  6 points against D League scrubs.  If I put on a Stampede uniform tomorrow night I can almost guarantee I'm good for 6 points.  How broke must Antoine Walker be that he would be doing this? 

Next up for the Stampede is a return to the greater New England area for 'Toine.  Away game at the Maine Red Claws (seriously, who comes up with these fucking names?).  Once again, a roster full of guys I have never heard of. 

The NBDL.  Where "sucky" happens.

1 comment:

  1. In the spirit of the UFC and the lack of money that "The Wiggle" makes I have a great idea. Why don't we put 'Toine in the Octagon against Hershel Walker... We can come up with a great Marketing scheme. Bring back the players that played with both Walkers!! They could play at the halftime of the Idaho Stampede game. Tell me that wouldn't sell out...

    ReplyDelete