Monday, December 27, 2010

Does anyone else feel bad for this guy. Every year I get really annoyed with all the firing in sports. People need to start firing the GM's instead of the coaches. What is the biggest key of having a good NFL team? You guess it, a friggin' QB.

" I am sorry Mike, we have to let you go. You were not able to bring the playoffs back to the East Bay. We gave you everything to succeed, Like a really good QB (Alex Smith, Troy Smith, David Carr)."

Fucking 9ers. There best QB is on the practice squad, (Nate David).

This is the same thing as firing a Sales Manager for not meeting sales..

"I am sorry Sales Manager we have to let you go. You have not been able to sell these new microphones. We gave you everything to Succeed, like really smart deaf and mute salesmen. We are going to keep them and find another manager who can do better..

This shit pisses me off.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, agreed. The Smith boys at QB...SUCK. I feel bad for him too. Troy Smith going off on him when Smith can't throw the ball to save his life. I knew they were gonna fire him after his 4th loss, he was doomed.

    ReplyDelete