Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sources: 'Fins to stick with Sparano

Wow.  The Dolphins, after spending the afternoon sucking off Jim Harbaugh, have decided that they are gonna stick with CURRENT DOLPHINS EMPLOYEE and head coach Tony Sparano. 

Nothing would be more fitting than to watch Tony Sparano walk away from the Dolphins job Nick Saban style for some bigtime college job or even some other NFL team.  The Dolphins absolutely deserve to get fucked like that. 

As if I needed more reason to root against the Dolphins, i officially have more ammunition. 

Shout out to Jon Lister.  Congrats buddy.  Your team has officially plunged back into chaos. 

2 comments:

  1. Like I said earlier Sparano need to shove it up their ass and leave on a dime. Why would you want to be married to that? I just don't get it. Basically he is second fiddle. I think Harbaugh is going to stay at Stanford one more year and then look at his choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha. How about a two-year extension right after we almost fired you. I like Sparano and I think the players do to. I think Harbaugh will be a decent coach, but I wasn't so sure what all the hoopla was about. He has the same amount of NFL wins as me, and even though he turned Stanford around, the PAC-10 isn't exactly oozing with talent outside of Oregon (plus you have a top 2 quarterback in college football). The true question this offseason with the Phins will be at QB. I don't know what the hell happened to Henne this year.

    ReplyDelete